For the past few Mother’s Days, BAYADA has offered both practical and unique gift suggestions for all the moms in your life. The list below includes some new ideas for Mother’s Day gifts that may just delight them so much that they may actually use them, rather than stash them away in the closet!
Gift ideas for a typical older mom:
- Open an Uber account for your parent
- Organize and sit for a family portrait
- Stash Tea Bags Sampler
- Medical Alert Pendant
- Personalized gifts for mothers
Gift ideas especially for moms with memory loss:
- A Fur Fiddle Activity Hand Muff for the loved one who nervously plays with fingers and hands
- ElderCare Checklist of customized daily reminders
- Large print digital clock with date and day
- Digitize old photo albums
- Peruse the huge selection of gifts for people with dementia at all stages at alzstore.com
Give the gift of time!
Of course, you know that for most mothers (and yes, mothers-in-law) the best gift of all is spending time with you and your family members. If that’s not possible because of schedules, distance, or, well, desire…there’s always the classic Mother’s Day gift: flowers!
For more gift ideas take a look at our list of perfect gifts for seniors.
original publication: April 2021
update publication: April 2022
Let Us Know What You Thought about this Post.
Put your Comment Below.